10 Reasons on Why You Should Try A Coffee Enema
- Reduces levels of toxicity by up to 600%.
- Cleans and heals the colon, improving peristalis.
- Increases energy levels, improves mental clarity and mood.
- Helps with depression, bad moods, sluggishness.
- Helps eliminate parasites and candida.
- Improves digestion, bile flow, eases bloating.
- Detoxifies the liver and helps repair the liver.
- Can help heal chronic health conditions (along with following a mainly raw plant based diet).
- Helps ease “die-off” or detox reactions during periods of fasting or juice fasting, cleansing or healing.
- Used regularly in the Gerson Institute treatment protocol for healing cancer patients naturally
Even if you’re sensitive to caffeine, it won’t affect you taking your coffee this way. (Definitely do not attempt to use decaf coffee though, you won’t get the benefits.) By taking it orally, the coffee goes through your digestive system and stomach acids, which nullify any benefits you get if you took your coffee via the entero-hepatic vein to the liver!
Difference between water and coffee enemas. Water enemas are used to empty the colon whereas the coffee enema is primarily used to detoxify the liver and thus very helpful in speeding up the detox process.
Dr. Gerson recommends the daily use of coffee enemas in the Gerson protocol for cancer..
The palmitic acidin coffee activates a key enzyme system Glutathione S-transferase that is responsible for detoxifying the liver and neutralizing free radicals, the harmful chemicals commonly implicated in the initiation of cancer.