Managing Temper Tantrums
Feeling anxious, tired and frustrated..
Learn up to date parenting techniques and gain insight into the brain science of the young toddler
Saturday, 9 march 2019 • 3 - 5pm
Ever witnessed your child behaving like an angel one minute and a screaming, temper throwing three-nager the next? This can leave even the most calm parent feeling anxious, tired, frustrated, confused and overwhelmed.
In this 1 hour workshop in managing your young child's temper tantrums, you will:
- gain insight into the brain science of the young toddler
- learn the most effective and up-to-date parenting techniques
- increase your confidence and quality of interaction with your child
What to expect
The aim of this workshop is to inform and empower you as parents to make the best choices for your child and family.
- Recognise a temper tantrum's key characteristics and triggers
- Understand the brain science of why young children are especially prone to tantrums
- Learn practical and respectful ways to calm and teach your child to manage big emotions
- Create a positive system which promotes your child’s emotional-regulation skills
1 hour talk followed by 1 hour Q&A
Yvette is a registered counsellor in Hong Kong, helping children and adolescents with behavioural, emotional or learning issues to become happier and more confident individuals.
Empowering children with skills to self-regulate, enjoy healthier relationships with self and others, and increase their overall resilience with positive coping strategies, Yvette uses techniques including CBT, story-telling and play therapy
Light snacks and drinks provided
Subject to 3% payment fee for online payments. Unfortunately our booking system doesn’t yet accept American Express for payment.
Please note that the number of tickets available is limited and securing a place is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
PAUSE Health & Wellness
G/F, 8 Ngan Kwong Wan Road,
Mui Wo, Lantau Island,