The essentials of public speaking & business presentations in one day
Saturday 14 July, 10am-5pm at north point
You might have already done a lot of business presentations to colleagues and clients and felt that the impact wasn't always what you had expected, or, you would like to consider a fresh approach that captures the attention of the audience right from the beginning to the end.
In one word, you would like to provide a more compelling and engaging experience that makes your work noticed and reach your objectives, in terms of quality and expected results, whatever they may be.
Sell and idea, a project, a product, enrolling individuals, creating a news, etc.
Objectives of the day:
- For professionals: Perfect your elevator pitch
- Deliver the speech to maximise your fundraising
- Capture the attention of potential investors
- For students: Excel at interviews and get the job you want
- You will understand what the audience needs from you
- Leverage on your personal style and aptitudes
- Ultimately, you will leave with a toolbox that you can always draw from, when needed
Who is this for:
Entrepreneurs and young adults soon to join organisations.
Priority is given to "learning by doing". A small group workshop focused on:
- Role plays
- Performance briefings
- Face-to-face interactions
- Presentation to a group with debriefing.
- The fundamentals of communication
- Understanding the needs of the listeners
- Developing power and influence
- Working with ideas
- Ethical influencing
- Creative speaking
- Handling emotions
- Drawing on stories
- Concluding and bridging
About the founder and trainer:
Christian Masset, entrepreneur, long time resident in Hong Kong and part-time lecturer in local universities in French for Corporate Communication, former spokesperson for a local NGO for 7 years, has appeared a number of times on local TV channels and radio shows. He is now a freelance trainer and coach, making the most of his experience of spokesperson, lecturer, and business executive by specialising in helping people improve their presentation and public speaking skills.
- Standard Ticket $1,800
- Early Bird until 1 July $1,300
- University Students $400
Subject to 3% payment fee for online payments.
Please note that the number of places available per session is limited and securing a place is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Although we do welcome walk-ins, priority is given to those who book in advance, so we advise to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Room 901, 9/F, SUP Tower
75-83 King's Road, North Point
Fortress Hill MTR
Hong Kong Island