I provide safe, confidential and empathetic counselling therapy to support children, teens and young adults seeking personal growth and practical skills to enhance their emotional and mental well-being, including their relationships with self and others.
I use a variety of techniques and choose those best-suited to my client's needs:
- CBT focused techniques
- Person-centred approach
- Therapeutic story-telling
- Play therapy
- Masters in Counselling (M.Coun - Monash University)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (BA(Ed) Hons - Nanyang Technological University)
- 6 years as a primary school teacher (in Singapore and HK) teaching and nurturing children
- 7-12yo (mainstream, gifted and SEN)
- 2 years as affective educator teaching socio-emotional skills to gifted and twice-exceptional children (10-12yo)
- 1 year internship experience with various non-profits to support children, teens and adults with the following issues: depressive symptoms, anxiety, low confidence, stress related problems, feelings/behaviours associated with separation, loss, relocation or other significant life changes, various SEN needs.